I am pregnant, how can I make an adoption plan for my baby (sometimes called giving baby up for adoption)?
I am thinking about adoption, how do I adopt a child?
I was adopted 27 years ago and want more information about my background - is finding my birth parents possible?
I need a home study, how do I arrange one?
GOLDEN CRADLE® ADOPTION SERVICES can provide the answer to these questions.
Golden Cradle® is a fully licensed adoption agency that is committed to providing caring, high quality adoption services. Our experienced, professional staff will be at your side to help individualize your adoption plan. Let us be your adoption pros.
Let us introduce you to the right family for your child. We can help you through this difficult decision making process. Today’s adoptive parents are anxious and eager to share your child’s developments with you. Whatever level of communication is comfortable to you, it’s your choice. Golden Cradle® provides counseling, housing assistance, medical care, transportation, and post-adoption services. Our dedicated birth parent department will be right there for you to provide all of the support services you need.
Should we adopt a child?
Your adoption will be safe and secure with the highest level of professionalism and experience possible. We understand that "one size does not fit all." We strongly promote family input, participation and interaction in the vast selection of possibilities available for individualized adoption plans, processes, and relationships.
- Golden Cradle® is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) non-sectarian adoption and birth-parent services agency.We offer more choices than any other adoption provider in domestic, transracial, international, identified, home study only or ACI and Hague Accredited by COA.
- We are Hague Accredited by COA for International Adoption for both incoming and outgoing adoptions
- We provide the safety of 72-hour irrevocable surrenders
- We are up-front and honest about fees. Learn about adoption cost.
Golden Cradle® will provide you the support and assistance you need throughout the adoption process with a wide range of services, including:
- monthly group information and orientation meetings
- in-person, telephone and electronic access
- a personable, specially assigned Golden Cradle® professional team member
- 24-hour, 7-day availability
After the adoption, we will continue to help you by offering continuous services including educational and counseling opportunities to meet your needs.
You can trust Golden Cradle® to provide you with all the services you need. We pride ourselves in being a “dynamic” adoption agency – evolving and growing to keep pace with our clients’ needs, current research, and trends. We will never cut corners, and are committed to ethical, moral, and legal standards. Rest assured that your adoption needs are in safe hands with Golden Cradle®.
The Council on Accreditation (COA), a national accrediting entity designated by the US Department of State to provide Hague Accreditation and Approval, invites the public to provide comment on intercountry adoption service providers seeking Hague Accreditation, Approval or Renewal. You are invited to provide comments through COA’s website at: