Adoption Facts and Figures
- Established in 1980.
- Placed over 1,600 children.
- We have conducted over 2,500 Home Studies, for domestic and International Adoptions. We have prepared home studies for 29 countries in North America, South America, Central America, Europe, Asia and Africa.
- First agency in the east to take adoption out of the "dark ages" and bring in choice, advertising, and active participation of the adopting family and the placing family.
- Licensed in New Jersey, New York, Connecticut and work with people all over this country and the world.
- A non-profit 501(c)(3) adoption agency.
- A dedicated birth family department - our staff spend time and energy helping birth mothers and birth fathers make decisions that are best for their child and themselves.
- After the adoption Golden Cradle® is available to all parties of the adoption - counseling, seminars, arranging meetings of the various parties, obtaining ongoing medical information, etc.
- Hague Accredited by COA for incoming and outgoing adoptions.